|If you find that you are crashing only when viewing ads, we have a separate support article for that. Please check it out!|
Though it's not common, you may find that your game occasionally freezes or crashes. If you're experiencing these kinds of issues, we recommend trying the following steps:
- Force close all of the apps on your device and restart it. Please leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it back on again.
- Ensure that your device and game app updated. If you are playing via the Facebook app, please make sure that you are running the latest version of that.
- Make sure that your device has sufficient free memory. We recommend having at least 2GB of free memory when running games. If your device regularly has less free memory, you may need to close other open apps in order to clear up some memory.
- If you are playing via the Facebook app, you can try resetting your Facebook app cache.
- As a last resort, you can try deleting and reinstalling the game or app. Don't worry, your game status is synched to your Facebook account automatically, so you won't lose any progress as long as you log back into the same Facebook account!